Become a Sponsor

Recover Fest (Recover Virginia)

recoverfest@gmail.com / www.recoverfestva.org

Wednesday, January 19th, 2022

Happy New Year, New and Returning Recover Fest Sponsors!


First of all, we would like to thank everyone who supported this monumental event back in July and August 2021. With your help, we were able to support:


  • Rockbridge Area Health Center’s Mountain View Recovery Program, specifically to help with people in need of transportation and medication services. Currently, Rockbridge County is one of Virginia’s several underserved populations in need of recovery services.

  • The Augusta County LEAD Program, which gives people a chance to avoid incarceration for Schedule 1/2 drug offenses.

  • The Institute for Reform and Solutions for capacity building with criminal justice that relates to substance abuse disorders.

  • Recover Fest 2022 for publicity, marketing, materials, and planning.


Again, we are so thankful for your support of Virginians in recovery from Substance Use Disorder. We hope to have you sponsor again for Recover Fest 2022. If interested in getting a preliminary spot, please email us at recoverfest@gmail.com by Close of Business (COB) at 5PM on Friday, March 4th, 2022, to pledge your donation level (see page 2) and make sure to be at the top of our media platforms. This early pledge will guarantee you a coveted spot as a highlighted returning sponsor on our website, social media, and beyond. For full transparency, our aspiration for our Recover Fest 2022 event is to raise at least $10,000. To be clear, 80% of funds received from this year’s sponsorships and donations will be given to organizations working with recovery in Virginia, and the other 20% will go towards organizing Recover Fest in 2023.


If you were a Recover Fest 2021 Sponsor, you can be first in line to sign up to be a sponsor and submit your donation. If you are excited about sponsoring Recover Fest for the first time, we will be accepting sponsorship applications for new sponsors for our Recover Fest 2022 event starting February 1st, 2022. If you have any referrals for Recover Fest 2022 sponsors or would like to organize an event to support our cause, please let us know! Also, if you know of an organization or program that should be a recipient of our 2022 funds, ask them to fill out this form.


Have a wonderful New Year!



The Recover Fest Team

Katrina Broughman, Executive Director and Founder of Recover Virginia

Jacob Bruck, President and Founder of Recover Virginia

Alice Woods; Vice President and Founder of Recover Virginia

Lallon Pond, Treasurer and Founder of Recover Virginia




Recover Fest 2022 Sponsorship Levels


Metal - $150 \m/

encourages us to continue our Recover Fest 2022 mission in supporting recovery.

Bronze - $400

sponsors our general organization and goals of Recover Fest 2022.

Silver - $850

supports our efforts to advertise the festival events in various media.

Gold - $1500

helps us to obtain event insurance and pay the various local Virginian artists, musicians, and sound professionals who put on the show.

Platinum - $2000

supports us in supporting recovery and reducing substance use disorder (SUD) in Virginia’s communities.

Diamond - $3000

proclaims your continued dedication to supporting recovery and reducing SUD in Virginia’s communities, by providing enough funding for us to hire a professional band or musician to perform.